Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Things to Come

Howdy folks!

Sorry for the delay on things. Unfortunately I have been kept busy; I would like to think it was due to a spectacular social life, but I think it's mostly work related and me drinking a lot in the evenings.

As of tonight, I will be flying out to Pomona, CA for a conference on work-related things and will not be back until Friday evening. I know you will all miss me in one way or another, but, nonetheless, I will return.

When I return, I will recap on the wondrous adventures of Pomona, and along with the other events that have happened: saw Muse on Monday, Jesus resurrected from the dead on Sunday, lost at Scrabble on Saturday, my friend Cary was in town on Friday, and I am amazing at Bocci ball, as seen on Thursday night. Wow, it's like a spring sneak preview to things that will happen and things that have already happened. If only I could make a movie trailer to all of this.

In the meantime, here is something to feast your eyes on...

No comments: