Sunday, September 16, 2007

Enron on my shoulders makes me happy

Dream time... Randomly, I had a dream last night that I chose the lovely "E" symbol from Enron (you know, the old oil and energy company that defines corporate corruption) and had it tattooed on my right shoulder. Everyone thought it was cool.

I got to thinking...

What does it all mean? According to dreammoods.com, I found some explanations.

For shoulder we have:
"To see your shoulders in your dream, symbolizes strength, responsibility and burdens. It indicates that you feel that you have had too much responsibility to bear and is overburdened by circumstances in your life."

For tattoo we have:
"To dream that you have tattoos, represents individuality and the desire to stand out in a crowd. You want to be unique and different from everybody else, particularly if you do not have any tattoos in real life. Consider also what the tattoo is."

So then I tried looking into the image of the E, but I couldn't find anything. I explored some more and decided to go with what Enron stood for. The dream site didn't have anything about energy, so I went with oil instead.

For oil we have:
"To see oil in your dream, suggests a need to have things run more smoothly. You may need to show more love and compassion in your life."

I could do the cliche thing and relate this all to work, but then I would feel really pathetic that everything in my life revolves around work. Damn, I need to find some new hobbies, or get a dog or something.

Sad times, I say.

No comments: