Wednesday, August 15, 2007

They Come in 3s

It’s only Wednesday, and already, three important people have left my life. Monday morning I found out that my head head head boss UC President Bob Dynes is resigning. Then I went onto Google news and the first article listed was about Karl Rove resigning. Then the Internet Movie Database announced that Merv Griffin died at age 82.

I felt this void inside of me. I mean, how am I going to get my fix of California tax dollars being spent on some scandalous action, or the typical Republican spin and how Democrats in office mean terrorists will win, or the next best thing after the Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy?

It is truly a week of mourning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, but Peter, you can be heartened by your inevitable nomination for the UC Presidency.

Do not despair.

Peter_S said...

I choose my favorite Special Projects Analyst as my nominee for UC president.

Anonymous said...

Zoe doesn't have time to be President. Sheesh!

Are we still on for feng shui consulting after work?

Peter_S said...

I don't think dorkasaurus is a certified and officially recognized scientific name.

Thank you for your comments and thoughts on the new room and overall house. I forgot to keep track on how long the walk took me; I came home, checked my email and went to bed.